Please test 2.1.5

Kristian Lyngstol kristian at varnish-software.com
Wed Jan 26 02:42:33 CET 2011

Greetings.

I've re-built the Debian and Ubuntu packages. The new versions are
2.1.5-1~<distribution>3 (don't ask where ~..2 went).

Bjørn pointed out that the /etc/default/varnish and /etc/init.d/varnish now
introduced a START variable which would default to not starting, which
could cause an otherwise auto-starting Varnish to cease starting after
upgrade.

The new packages should fix this. Feel free to verify that I got it right.

Jens also pointed out that I got the URL wrong in the previous mail
(thanks), the correct URL is:

http://repo.varnish-cache.org/test/

Thanks so far, guys. Keep it comming.

Oh, and still no-go on 32-bit rpms, I think I will have to re-think my
strategy tomorrow... But nobody here uses 32-bit anyway, right? ;)

- Kristian