[Newbie] Need help with Inline C code.

Roberto Moutinho robertomoutinho at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 01:24:33 CEST 2011

My mistake... I've posted the wrong link.

this is the one I was referring to:
http://drcarter.info/2010/04/how-fighting-against-scraping-using-varnish-vcl-inline-c-memcached/

2011/7/22  Ken Brownfield <kbrownfield at google.com>
Hard to tell without seeing any code at all, and I "C" no code at that link.
:)

OT: I think scaling 100 million requests a month is a... dubious
accomplishment -- 38 hits per second?  Really?
--
kb