[Newbie] Need help with Inline C code.

Ken Brownfield kbrownfield at google.com
Sat Jul 23 02:07:25 CEST 2011

Actually, more useful would be the output of "varnishd -C -f
/path/to/your/VCL/file.vcl", in whole or primarily the area around line
602...  Not sure how to get away without actually looking at the cause of
the error.  If it just said "syntax error", Google wouldn't be too helpful
for that, either... :-/
--
kb