Varnish Cache 3.0 Release Party site - http://v3party.varnish-cache.org

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Thu Jun 2 15:37:35 CEST 2011

Hei again,

The site is here: http://v3party.varnish-cache.org/

Paul Krischer just announced the launch of this awesome site (based in the
drupal7releaseparty.org site) so we can rejoice celebrating the launch of
Varnish Cache 3.0 in two weeks from now. Check his tweet and blog post
telling how this happened:
http://sqyd.net/node/5
http://twitter.com/#!/SqyD/status/76254093131259904

Use the hash #v3rp on images, videos, blog tags and tweets so we can add it
automatically to the stream. We have twitter integration now and are working
in Flickr integration as well. Will add YouTube and probably Facebook
integration later.

So please go ahead and add you own party or register if you are coming to
the events in Buenos Aires, Hamburg, London, Milano Oslo, Santa Clara (the
15th @Velocity) or Zurich. I hear rumours of parties in Paris and Sao Paulo
as well. If you want to have your own event listed just get in touch and
we'll make it happen ;)

Thanks to KPN for hosting, Varnish Software for awesomeness, Savant for
artwork and specially Paul for driving this forward! Full credits in the
About and Credit pages of the site.

Have a great day everyone!

Regards,
-