Varnish Cache 3.0 Release Party site - http://v3party.varnish-cache.org

Paul Krischer paul at krischer.nl
Thu Jun 2 16:04:45 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Building this site over a couple of evenings was a lot of fun. I hope
you enjoy it.

One minor adjustment:
"If you want to have your own event listed just get in touch and we'll
make it happen"
Even better than that: You can make it happen yourself! Just create an
account on the site and add your own event yourself:
http://v3party.varnish-cache.org/node/add/release-party
After creating it people you can add information afterwards, people
van signup for your event and you don't need to bother Rubén or me.
Off course we're there to keep an eye out for party crashers ;-)

Cheers,

Paul Krischer