Maintaining historical docs and yay!

Stewart Robinson stewsnooze at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 15:37:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm very happy Varnish 3 came out and it looks fantastic. On a historical note I think it is important that we have links to the historical documentation from http://www.varnish-cache.org/docs

A good proportion of users will be using the stock version of Varnish that is packaged with their distribution. Can we find a way to link to historical copies of the documentation on http://www.varnish-cache.org/docs  other than latest stable and trunk. I'm not asking that we go back and regenerate docs for 2.0.x but we could maintain the 2.1.x docs and 3.x docs as separate links on the site.

Perhaps this will happen automatically. In which case I'm sorry but yay Varnish 3.0

Stewart Robinson