Online training

Per Buer perbu at varnish-software.com
Tue Mar 15 10:46:16 CET 2011

Hi List.

I promise I won't do this to often but I wanted to make you aware that we
(Varnish Software) will now be offering online training. We have free seats
in the upcoming session on the 24th and 25th of March (targeted mainly
towards European time zones). We'll have sessions for US timezones in April.
We're also planning a session for NZ and Aussies, but no date is set for
this session yet.

If your interested please drop me a mail. All our training is conducted by
varnish cache committers.

Regards,

Per.

--
Per Buer, Varnish Software
Phone: +47 21 98 92 61 / Mobile: +47 958 39 117 / Skype: per.buer