Online training

Roberto O. Fernández Crisial roberto.fernandezcrisial at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:50:30 CET 2011

Hi guys,

I need some help and I think you can help me. A few days ago I was realized
that Varnish is showing some error messages when debug mode is enable on
varnishlog:

 4741 Debug        c "Write error, retval = -1, len = 237299, errno = Broken
pipe"
 2959 Debug        c "Write error, retval = -1, len = 237299, errno = Broken
pipe"
 2591 Debug        c "Write error, retval = -1, len = 168289, errno = Broken
pipe"
 3517 Debug        c "Write error, retval = -1, len = 114421, errno = Broken
pipe"

I want to know what are those error messages and why are they generated. Any
suggestion?

Thank you!
Roberto O. Fernández Crisial