A new user with a few questions

Mit Rowe mit at stagename.com
Thu Sep 22 07:21:13 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 7:35 PM, Nicole H. <nicole4pt at gmail.com> wrote:

> 4)  When testing, I am seeing these in the headers. I have tried a number
> of things but I can't seem to remove them.
>  How do I remove these? If not all, especially the Client-Peer IP address.
>
> Client-Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 01:10:28 GMT
> Client-Peer: 10.0.2.3:80
> Client-Response-Num: 1

I've seen something like that added by the LWP (libwww-perl) library in the
request headers. Are you using that for your tests?

I think you can remove them with "remove req.http.Client-Date" in the
vcl_recv or vcl_fetch sections

 -Mit

>  Thanks!
>

>   Nicole

Will 'Mit' Rowe
Stagename*
*1-866-326-3098
mit at stagename.com <josh at stagename.com>
www.stagename.com
Twitter: @stagename

*The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this
prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the
sender and delete all material contained herein from your computer.*