varnishd restarting randomly

Glenn-Erik Sandbakken glennerik at glennerik.com
Mon Apr 23 13:05:49 CEST 2012

Theres nothing about grace in the vcl configuration used, so if grace is
not default we're not using grace.
I have never experienced any problems with other applications/processes
running on www.mp3lyrics.com
If it's due to bad ram then I guess the only solution is switching to a new
server if we wan't to continue using varnish?
Attached is the default.vcl varnish configuration used.

- Glenn-Erik
(ps I changed my varnish mailinglist email address)