Out of memory exception on Varnish 2.1.5

Connor Walls connor.walls at skillpages.com
Tue Aug 28 19:00:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

We're still looking in to solving this issue, but I'm confused as to what's causing the problem. If the memory allocated to Varnish fills up is it expected to crash like this? Or under what circumstances will it crash if the memory fills up? I thought the very nature of running it in two processes prevented these kind of situations where it needs to be manually restarted?

Thanks for all your help so far,
Connor Walls