varnish2.1.5 suspended sometimes

Damon Snyder damon at huddler-inc.com
Fri Feb 3 18:37:17 CET 2012

Hi Xuejing,
Its hard to provide any suggestions without more information. We have been
running 2.1.5 on multiple sites with a fair amount of traffic and have not
had any stability issues.

It might help others provide you with some suggestions if you include the
os / distro you are running on and the output of varnishstat -1. Please
also provide a little more information about your environment-- ie what is
varnish connecting to and do you have anything between varnish and the
client.

What are your backends doing when varnish hangs? Are they responsive?

Damon