VMOD listing

Per Buer perbu at varnish-software.com
Thu Feb 16 15:45:27 CET 2012

We finally got the vmod listing up and running. We had some weird problems
with drupal and a server crash which didn't really help and it all took a
tad bit too long.

Anyway, the idea is to have a listing of the all the VMODs that are in
active use.

If you want to register your VMOD just sign up for an account at
https://www.varnish-cache.org/user/register and then go to
https://www.varnish-cache.org/node/add/vmod (or click add content / VMOD)
and fill out the form. Once we verify there is not goatse references in the
listing it will be published on
https://www.varnish-cache.org/vmods<https://www.varnish-cache.org/user/register>

We're having some weird integration issues with Drupal 7.12 and Varnish (we
blame drupal, of course :-) so there is some latency before stuff shows up
(last when we tried enabling Varnish integration the whole session handling
went down the drain) but we'll probably figure it out.

Temporarily there is a picture of me on all the vmods I submitted but we'll
clear that soon. In the mean time you can all enjoy my pretty face.

Cheers,

Per.

--
Per Buer, CEO
Phone: +47 21 98 92 61 / Mobile: +47 958 39 117 / Skype: per.buer