VMOD listing

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Thu Feb 16 19:29:51 CET 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Per Buer <perbu at varnish-software.com>wrote:

> We finally got the vmod listing up and running. We had some weird problems
> with drupal and a server crash which didn't really help and it all took a
> tad bit too long.

So, I had my own document on the currently available VMODs. We have now 16
in the overview and I know of at least 3 additional VMODs that will be
added in the future (2 of them doing GeoIP).

Before I can do that I need the MIT License to be added to the license
choices. Could you please make it happen or shall I just Other?

Thanks to you (and Tollef) for getting this up and running! :-)

Best,
--
 Rubén Romero
Phone: +47 21 98 92 62 / Mobile: +47 959 64 088 / Skype: ruben_varnish /