Varnish Grace Question?

nick tailor nick.tailor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 23:59:10 CEST 2012

Nevermind I got it working. In case anyone else runs into this.

You need have the following also setup in your grace configuration if you
went varnish to server stale content when backends are down. Set this to
like 6 hours, if this not set it defaults to 1 min and objects are removed
from the cache after 1 min and everything goes bye bye.

set beresp.ttl=1m;

Cheers

Nick Tailor