Conditional Backend Request with stale objects

Claudio Devecchi cdevecchi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 20:04:08 CEST 2012

Hi...

I compiled the version following the instructions on
https://www.varnish-cache.org/trac/wiki/BackendConditionalRequests, and
using varnishlog I already see the headers If-Modified-Since and
If-None-Match. But when the obj.ttl expires, varnish gets a 200 from
backend and I was expecting 304.

Somebody knows what could be wrong?

Tks