VUG5 Paris BOF

Jonathan Matthews contact at jpluscplusm.com
Mon Mar 19 14:25:22 CET 2012

Hi all -

I'm heading along to VUG5 this week - really looking forward to
meeting a lot of you and seeing how you're using and abusing our
favourite tool :-)

When I signed up, I don't recall ticking the "BOF" checkbox - could
anyone let me know if it's too late to get in on that action?

Either way, are people (like me) who are attending *just* the user day
(Thursday) perhaps looking for more Varnish chat on the Friday or the
weekend? I'm there 'til Sunday, and would love to get the most out of
a high concentration of Varnish-literate folk!

All the best,
Jonathan
--
Jonathan Matthews