VUG5 Paris BOF

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Wed Mar 21 13:07:11 CET 2012

Hi Jonathan,

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Jonathan Matthews
<contact at jpluscplusm.com>wrote:

> Hi all -
>
> I'm heading along to VUG5 this week - really looking forward to
> meeting a lot of you and seeing how you're using and abusing our
> favourite tool :-)
>
> Great! You are not alone. :-)

> When I signed up, I don't recall ticking the "BOF" checkbox - could
> anyone let me know if it's too late to get in on that action?

It came in later. You are registered now.

> Either way, are people (like me) who are attending *just* the user day
> (Thursday) perhaps looking for more Varnish chat on the Friday or the
> weekend? I'm there 'til Sunday, and would love to get the most out of
> a high concentration of Varnish-literate folk!

Indeed. We can ask people interested to follow this list (and thread) for
more information about Friday/Saturday/Sunday. What do you think?

> All the best,
> Jonathan
> --
> Jonathan Matthews
> London, Oxford, UK
> http://www.jpluscplusm.com/contact.html

Best regards,
--
Rubén Romero, Global Sales Executive
Phone: +47 21 98 92 62 / Mobile: +47 959 64 088 / Skype: ruben_varnish /