Blank Referrer with Varnish

tousif baig tousif1988 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 04:10:46 CET 2013

I think TxHeader meant the header being sent to the backend server or
application, so if VCL is working then it should send the referrer what i
want and not wat it is receiving.

So you think it is possible with this directive in varnish vcl to change or
blank referrer of the incoming traffic? Are there any other ways to do it
in vcl?