503 Error was met frequently

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi.boukelmoune at zenika.com
Fri Jan 11 09:03:58 CET 2013

Hi,

About the 5 backends limit, you might be interested by this link:
https://www.varnish-cache.org/docs/trunk/phk/backends.html

PHK basically states that 1000 backends is not an unreasonable number.

I assume that backends are limited according to available resources
and other factors that can't be established without proper
measurements.

Best regards,
Dridi