Varnish Meetup in NYC on July 23rd, 6:30PM @ 1stDibs Office

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Tue Jul 15 12:44:58 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

After a while with no activity in the NYC Meetup group we're excited to
announce that there will be a Varnish Meetup in New York next week!

The group has been resurrected by Fastly and 1stDibs. They collaborated to
organize and host, bringing in Fastly CEO Artur Bergman in to talk about
how he got started with Varnish and why he chose to build a high
performance content delivery network on top of it. It's definitely worth
attending, so join and bring all your webperf and speed-fanatic friends
with you!

There will be food and refreshments, along with a great group of NYC
Varnish users, so be sure to RSVP and stop by! Group's page >
http://www.meetup.com/NYC-Varnish-Meetup/

If you have any questions you can contact Elaine (on Cc) directly and she
will be happy to help you out.

Best regards,
--
<http://www.varnish-software.com/>*Rubén Romero*