increase hitrate

Miguel Gonzalez miguel_3_gonzalez at yahoo.es
Thu Apr 16 19:27:11 CEST 2015

Running a curl -I against a txt file,  I get this:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 17:20:02 GMT
Vary: Accept-Encoding,User-Agent
Last-Modified: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:56:01 GMT
Cache-Control: max-age=3600, public
Expires: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 18:20:02 GMT
Pragma: public
Age: 0
ETag: W/"460f-490ee75dee240-gzip"
x-Cache: uncached
Connection: keep-alive

so it seems they are not getting cached and getting an User-Agent in Vary.

I'm hosting Wordpress sites with the W3 Total cache plugin running and mod_pagespeed activated. Should I disable some of them?
Thanks!
Miguel