can't log in or create new users on mediawiki

Balder VC lists at redlab.be
Mon Aug 17 17:27:42 CEST 2015

On 08/17/2015 05:02 PM, Tim Dunphy wrote:

> So I think I need to find a way to preserve the cookie that's being
used to identify the user at the end of the URL, which I'm pretty sure
will be a random string. Can you help me find a way to do this?

> Thanks,
> Tim
>
> On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 2:24 AM, Geoff Simmons <geoff at uplex.de
<mailto:geoff at uplex.de>> wrote:

maybe you have a  unset req.http.Cookie; that shouldn't be called when a
user is logged in/going to login.

Maybe try to find a way to always call (pass) when a user is logged in.
I think you 'd be better of not caching when a user is logged in.
Of course we don't know the use case of your mediawiki, nor do I know
mediawiki myself .

Regards
Balder