POST going through but returning cached page ?

Xavier Cardil Coll info at elsitar.com
Thu Dec 17 15:49:49 CET 2015

Hi, I am using this config for a wordpress-woocommerce with mod_pagespeed,
but something weird happens on when I try to log in or register a user. I
have made sure the /my-account/ is not cached and that the POST request to
send the data at login / register is not cached, actually it works. Users
login and register, but after one of those actions, the server returns the
same form page with the form being empty, while it should return the "my
account" page with the data of the user logged in. Can you please shed some
light ?

Here is the pasta of my config :  http://pastebin.com/3NnW0Sbp

Thanks !

--