Varnish storage: file

Viktor Villafuerte viktor.villafuerte at optusnet.com.au
Tue Sep 22 00:48:26 CEST 2015

Just in case somebody is interested.. :)

Hello Viktor,

Your problem should be fixed in 4.1 (beta 1 is out, if you could test it
it'd be great) but in the meantime, you can work around the issue by
deleting the file before starting varnish.

Also, avoid filling the whole partition with the storage file and try to
leave something like 10% of free space to allow some breathing room for
the
file system.

Regarding persistence, the file persists, but the data it contains is
not used (because it cannot be relied on).

Does that clarify things a bit?

thanks