Varnish install on aws

Mike Jones michaeljones401 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 15:04:48 CET 2016

Yes, I was talking about the security group, I did open that but it didn't
make any difference.

With the settings previously mentioned I tried running curl on port 80 on I
get

curl: (7) Failed to connect to localhost port 80: Connection refused.

On port 8080 I get the default apache page, but adding a directory after
the port 'curl 127.0.0.1:8080/wordpress' I get an error saying the page has
moved.

On port 6082 I get 'Authentication required'