Varnish install on aws

Lee Trout lee at leetrout.com
Sat Feb 13 14:41:20 CET 2016

> Do I need to open port 8080 too?

Open it where? In a security group? You should make sure you have port 80
open in your security group but that won't affect local host.

You should try curling against the interfaces on the box from the box
itself and make sure it's actually sending info back locally. With your
config  I believe you should be able to curl local host on port 80 as well
since you only specified a listening port.

--
Sorry I fat thumbed this on an iPhone