Error out of workspace

Guillaume Quintard guillaume at varnish-software.com
Wed Oct 26 10:10:13 CEST 2016

Increasing workspace_client may not do it, you have to consider where this
error occurred, if it was in the backend context, workspace_backend is your
guy.

Pretty much anything in your vcl will consume workspace, because everytime
you need a string, Varnish allocates it in the workspaces. So cookies,
regex, setting headers will eat that space. And when you restart, you keep
using that workspace, and ESI sub-objects consume the top-object's
workspace.

Hope that helps.

--
Guillaume Quintard