Incomplete responses for some requests

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi at varni.sh
Mon Sep 19 13:30:54 CEST 2016

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 2:21 AM, Carl Alexander
<carlalexander at globalvoices.org> wrote:
>> Are you able to reproduce this in a minimal environment? That would help a
>> lot but in any case I think it's worth opening a ticket.
>
> Do you have an example of a minimal environment that I could do this on? Or
> do you mean using the default vcl file?

No, I meant reproducing the bug with as little VCL as possible on a
simple application. Basically not dragging your whole backend to
reproduce the bug.

For non-regression tests (or tests in general) we use `varnishtest`
where we can mock clients and backends to run varnish in a controlled
environment.

Cheers