Recommendation for varnishlog in production

Albert Tollkuçi albert.tollkuci at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 14:37:50 CEST 2016

I've setup varnish as a proxy for a few websites and it's running smoothly.
However I did notice that the log file is huge (daily size of around 100
GB). I guess that so much logging will hurt the performance and I'm looking
at different options.

I tried to remove -w filename option but this was required. Probably
another option is to disable the service. However before making the changes
I would like to ask if there's any recommendation of how to setup
varnishlog in production server.

Thank you,
Albert

--