Varnish Lurker is getting slower / Ban lists keeps increasing

Olivier Hanesse olivier.hanesse at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 11:44:50 CEST 2017

Hello,

Last night after your reply, I put a ban_cutoff value of 18500 according to
the definition (50ms of latency, 370K/s ban.lurker.tested) (I've restarted
varnish, "varnishadm param.show ban_cutoff" shows the right value)

This morning, nothing has changed :  ban lists is increasing (well over
18500).

https://pasteboard.co/GI1K682.png

Regards

Olivier