Varnish 4.1.4 - MAIN.n_gunzip counter increasing for every MAIN.backend_req

Vlad Rusu vlad.rusu at lola.tech
Fri Jan 6 14:40:25 CET 2017

Thanks a lot Dridi!

That makes sense :)

To answer your 2nd question, I would have liked to see this documented as follows:

http://www.varnish-cache.org/docs/4.1/reference/varnish-counters.html <http://www.varnish-cache.org/docs/4.1/reference/varnish-counters.html> - in the n_gunzip section (i.e. includes the.. )

https://www.varnish-cache.org/docs/4.1/reference/vsl.html <https://www.varnish-cache.org/docs/4.1/reference/vsl.html> - in the Gzip tag section

https://varnish-cache.org/docs/4.1/phk/gzip.html <https://varnish-cache.org/docs/4.1/phk/gzip.html> - and here..

Thanks for your hard work on this cool product guys!

--
Vlad Rusu
skypeid: rusu.h.vlad | cell: +40758066019

Lola Tech | lola.tech <https://lola.tech/>