Configuring Varnish to cache IIS

Albert Tollkuçi albert.tollkuci at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 17:58:11 CET 2017

Basically varnish doesn't know or cares what's behind. It works the same
with Apache, IIS, etc. Configuration is the same.

Albert

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 5:20 PM, Rodney Bizzell <rbizzell at measinc.com>
wrote:

> I have varnish up and running but  I am not sure how to configure varnish
> to work with an external IIS server. I have the server as the content
> server in default.vcl this is all for proof of concept everything is
> internal on port 80. Do I just need to add the url under sub vcl_recv. Any
> help would be greatly appreciated
>

> This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential
> information intended solely for acknowledged recipients. If you think you
> have received this information in error, please reply to the sender and
> delete all copies from your system. Please note that unauthorized use,
> disclosure, or further distribution of this information is prohibited by
> the sender. Note also that we may monitor email directed to or originating
> from our network. Thank you for your consideration and assistance. |

Web: http://www.tollkuci.com
Follow me on: LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/alberttollkuci> Google+
<https://plus.google.com/+AlbertTollku%C3%A7i/posts> Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/albert.tollkuci> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/AlbertTollkuci> Career 2.0
<http://careers.stackoverflow.com/atollkuci>
------------------------------

Imagination is more important than knowledge
*Albert Einstein*

The three chief virtues of a programmer are: Laziness, Impatience and Hubris
*Larry Wall*

Men are basically smart or dumb and lazy or ambitious. The dumb and
ambitious ones are dangerous and I get rid of them. The dumb and lazy ones
I give mundane duties. The smart ambitious ones I put on my staff. The
smart and lazy ones I make my commanders
*Erwin Rommel*

The best programmers are not marginally better than merely good ones.  They
are an order-of-magnitude better, measured by whatever standard: conceptual
creativity, speed, ingenuity of design, or problem-solving ability.
*Randall E. Stross*

Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft
building progress by weight.
*Bill Gates*