Custom Permalinks Setting in Wordpress

Nicolas Delmas colas.delmas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 13:37:00 CET 2017

Hi,

Will Varnish still work ok for sites with custom Permalinks set at
> /%postname%/ ?

Yes Varnish will still works with your custom Permalinks.

so I guess I can skip that step?

Indeed you don't need to run the step 3

You could find a more complete configuration of Varnish for Wordpress here
: https://github.com/colas31/varnish/blob/master/v4.1/wordpress.vcl it's
the one I use on my personal wordpress.

Best regards

*Nicolas Delmas*