load-balancing

Rodney Bizzell rbizzell at measinc.com
Fri Mar 17 14:47:21 CET 2017

Thanks!

From: Guillaume Quintard [mailto:guillaume at varnish-software.com]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 9:34 AM
To: Rodney Bizzell <rbizzell at measinc.com>
Cc: varnish-misc at varnish-cache.org
Subject: Re: load-balancing

The docs have this: http://varnish-cache.org/docs/5.0/reference/vcl.html (you are interested in bereq.backend and req.backend_hint) and http://varnish-cache.org/docs/5.0/reference/vmod_directors.generated.html

And there is a couple of articles about it:
https://info.varnish-software.com/blog/backends-load-balancing
https://info.varnish-software.com/blog/backends-load-balancing-part-2

--
Guillaume Quintard