load-balancing

Andrei lagged at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 09:28:08 CET 2017

(dubbing this over from the mod_auth thread for relevance due to my mistake
earlier)

Out of curiosity, has anyone done a CDN of Varnish servers? I have 4
Varnish servers in different datacenters around the world, and use anycast
IPs to direct traffic based on the region. I managed to do cache
replication using a "fanout" method for new cache hits to be replicated
through an intermediary server to the related group of Varnish servers, but
was wondering if anyone had a better method of load balancing with cache
replication.