load-balancing

Jason Price japrice at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 02:45:26 CET 2017

Andrei:

Why do you care that the cache is synchronized between each remote DC?

The simple way would be to do your any-cast'd IPs be your front end, and
have them all talk to a centralized 'private' varnish which fronts the
actual service.

This would allow the individual servers to have a more relevant to their
queries cache, and the centralized version would handle any duplication of
requests from making it back to the true backend.