Ignore utm_* values with varnish?

Pinakee BIswas pinakee at waltzz.com
Thu Oct 12 12:41:06 UTC 2017

Thanks for all the insights.

I am not familiar with complexity of the setup of vmod. Would have to
look into it and then take a call in terms of our project planning.
Would have to gaze into all the features provided by vmod and take a
call based on effort vs the need/what we could get out of vmod.

But certainly stable and supported solution would be the way to go for
the long term.

Thanks,

Pinakee