libvmod_saintmode.so Availability

Junaid Mukhtar junaid.mukhtar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 07:43:46 UTC 2018

Hi

I am in process of upgrading from Varnish3 to Varnish4. As part of change
saintmode is moved out to varnish modules and we need to include
libvmod_saintmode.so to use the saintmode functionality.

The problem is I am unable to find "libvmod_saintmode.so" file. I tried to
compile it from the source code but got stuck with rst2man package as it's
a required package that comes with python-docutils but even with latest
python-docutils I am unable to compile from source code.

Any help in getting the libvmod_saintmode.so file would be really helpful.

--------
Regards,
Junaid