Varnish removing tags incorrectly fromURL

cristian.c at istream.today cristian.c at istream.today
Thu Mar 28 13:00:26 UTC 2019

Hello,

  Thank you for answering, I'm running on version 5.2.1, the problem is that I can't install this version https://github.com/Dridi/libvmod-querystring/tree/v1.0.6#vmod-querystring because there is no  "configure" file inside  (./configure not working)  if I download the last version of vmod I get the following error configure error: varnish version 6.0.0. or higher is required ...

Thank you!

Regards,
Cristian