Varnish over memory allocation

Alex Wakefield AlexWakefield at fastmail.com.au
Mon May 25 12:38:10 UTC 2020

Hey Dridi,

Thanks for the reply. I originally thought that it might've been transient storage as well however checking that shows that only 287MB of storage has been allocated from it. Its allocated and released 1.06TB though, is that perhaps the cause of the issue?

SMA.s0.g_bytes shows the correct size of 23.99GB allocated which is what I expect however a pmap of the varnish process shows 29977920K used, 6GB over what was set.

Cheers,
Alex