varnishadm exit code 200

Martynas Jusevičius martynas at atomgraph.com
Sat Oct 2 22:23:33 UTC 2021

Actually it does not seem to be the exit code. I tried checking and it
looks like the exit code is 0:

root at dc17c642d39a:/etc/varnish# varnishadm "ban req.url ~ /"
200

root at dc17c642d39a:/etc/varnish# test $? -eq 0 || echo "Error"
root at dc17c642d39a:/etc/varnish#

So where is that "200" coming from?