Public alternative to VFP_Push

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Mon Apr 25 09:12:56 UTC 2022

--------
Guillaume Quintard writes:

> With 6.6, VFP_Push was made private, but it looks like there's no
> alternative for it. I've seen VCL_StackVFP, but it's equally private.

The alternative is to edit the filter_list variable.

The problem with VFP_Push() is that you cannot control the order in
any usable way, whereas editing the filter_list gives you full control.

At least that's the theory why we did it :-)

If it doesn't work in practice we will have to do something about it...