Varnish unresponsive on our server

Guillaume Quintard guillaume.quintard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 18:06:30 UTC 2024

Hi Uday,

pz_list and recv_queue are not (to my knowledge) Varnish counters, where
are you seeing them?

I doubt Varnish is actually replying with 0, so that probably is your
client faking a response code to have something to show. But that's a
detail, as the unresponsiveness is real.

Could you share a "varnishstat -1" of the impacted machine?

--
Guillaume Quintard