Key dates Varnish

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue Mar 7 09:21:15 CET 2006

In message <1947.193.213.34.102.1141692949.squirrel at denise.vg.no>, "Anders Berg
" writes:

>>>http://klikk.vg.no/vcl.html

>> I've decided to tackle the "varnish programming language" compiler

Varnish Configuration Language makes more sense, it is less frightening
that a "programming language".

>But I am having trouble to structure the document right.

I actually like it, we will need a reference document like that at the
end.

Here are some comments:

	no-cache -> no_cache
	no-new-cache -> no_new_cache
		I realized that it is easier if I don't have to check
		for double meaning of '-' so lets use underscore instead.

	req.ttlfactor
		I actually wanted to have one per request also, so that
		it is possible to decide that somebody isn't very important.
		(microsoft proxy thing)

	req.backend
		Not sure what I was thinking.