Yahoo! Traffic Server

Rogério Schneider stockrt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 22:58:57 CET 2009

> I know Kristian has benchmarked Varnish to about three times that,
> though with 1-byte objects, so it's not really anything resembling a
> real-life scenario.  I think sky has been serving ~64k requests/s using
> synthetic.

Just to place my results: I have made 75k reqs/s with a half of full
body (http code 200) objects at about 4k bytes each and a half of 304
response codes. With only 304 I have made 104k reqs/s with Varnish
(patched from ticket 492, pre instanced threads and using linger if I
remember well).

Regards,
--
Rogério Schneider