Lots of configs

AD straightflush at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 03:06:30 CET 2011

As the OP, i would like to get the discussion on this thread back to
something useful.  That being said...

Assuming there was an O(1) (or some ideal)  mechanism to lookup req.host and
map it to a custom function, i notice that i get the error "Unused function
custom_host" if there is not an explicit call in the VCL.  Aside from having
a dummy subroutine that listed all the "calls", is there a cleaner way to
deal with this?

I am also going to take a stab at making this a module, i already did this
with an md5 function so I think that will solve the "pre-loading" problem.

Adam