Bjørn Ruberg bjorn at ruberg.no
Tue Nov 20 23:12:30 CET 2012

On 11/20/2012 11:03 PM, Reinhard Trompetter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I cannot solve my problem, therefore again I write this post:

Please use a descriptive subject when posting to the list.

> My public IP is 217.140.77.176 und the corresponding domain
> "www.medmoodle.de".
>
> The varnish cache server hat the IP 192.168.1.59 and is reached over
> NAT and port 80 from my router with the public IP above.

$ telnet 217.140.77.176 80
Trying 217.140.77.176...

Also:

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/217.140.77.176

There seems to be an error with your router's configuration, and/or the
server on the inside does not respond to connection requests on port 80.
It's quite probably not a Varnish issue.

--
Bjørn