nick tailor nick.tailor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 23:21:33 CET 2012

Yes, this would most likely not be varnish issue.

Are you able to telnet to port 80 from the varnish to server to your
webservers on the internal or NAT ip?

If not, you should check your router firewall to ensure your allowing
traffic to the internal ip on port 80 to your webservers, retest the telnet
from varnish server to your webserver until you can get a connection. :)

Cheers

Nick Tailor