Even more varnish 4.1 issues

Jason Heffner jdh132 at psu.edu
Fri Oct 16 00:02:15 CEST 2015

I have SELinux in permissive mode, I uninstalled varnish 4.0.3 rpms and installed new varnish 4.1 rpms. I updated the /etc/sysconfig/varnish and varnish does start successfully.

I can load any static files fine through varnish with the default config, and my own config. When I try and load a page that sets a cookie I will get the first response to the page fine, and request for a second page will return a 0 length content and white screen. I clear cookies and I can load another page till one page sets cookies and I’m back to the 0 length response. It’s really odd.

Anyone have any idea what I may be missing? I disabled the only mod I was using as well.

Thanks,
Jason

Systems Administrator
Teaching and Learning with Technology, Information Technology Services
The Pennsylvania State University